1. fav song/singer? WHY GO by Faithless
2. fav season? Summer, however living in England, we never seem to get a good one of these. I prefer sun and warmth over winter though.
3. worst vacation? I don't really have a worst one in general. There have been aspects of certain ones though that weren't so enjoyable for me. Disneyland in Florida was probably the most memorable for bad reasons as two of my biggest phobias are rollercoasters and heights.
4. guilty pleasure? Watching cheesy rom-coms
5. fav book and/or author? Favourite author is Julia Golding as she inspired me to read/write but I have too many books to choose from to pick a favourite.
6. one item you cannot live without? My iPod – it has all of my books,notes, ideas etc on it
7. hobby? I have many: writing, reading, photography, anything creative or sporty
8. fav movie/actor/actress? Favourite movie is Moulin Rouge and my favourite actor is Johnny Depp
9. fav food? At the moment it is Chinese food but it changes often
10. who would you like to meet? (dead or alive?) Michael Mcintyre
Author: Mia Hoddell
Genre: YA/Paranormal/Urban Fantasy/Romance
There is a love that is so dangerous, so powerful, so intoxicating that it embraces your heart and smothers your mind until it leaves you defenseless.
Serena knew that but still, it didn't stop her. His name was Kai. He was the most beautiful, irresistible man she had ever encountered. Their attraction was too compelling to fight and she knew she would go to the end of the world beside him. That is love.
However behind the allure was hidden a deadly secret – a secret that threatened her fragile life... But secrets best left unsaid never remain hidden forever. When Kai reveals his true identity, she is exposed to a frightening world she had no idea existed. Controlled by powerful Elemental forces her life is placed in mortal danger.
Unbeknownst to them, their lives have been entwined from the beginning and it leads her to discover an even greater secret about who she really is. As the pieces begin to unravel and death becomes a reality, Serena is forced to decide what is more important...her love or life.
Paperback (Lulu) and will be available on Amazon soon
About the Author
Mia Hoddell lives in the UK with her family and two cats. She spends most of her time writing or reading and her preferred genre is Young Adult, Paranormal Romance. Before 2009, Mia wouldn't even pick up a book and was more interested in sports. However she finally found some novels that captured her interest and developed a love of both reading and writing. Mia began with poems and after getting two published in separate anthologies she moved on to short stories. Although she enjoyed this, Mia found she had too much to tell with too little space, so later on she created her first series The Wanderer Trilogy and from there other ideas have emerged which she hopes to turn into novels as well. Elemental Killers is her second series and book two will be out soon.
What people are saying:
“I read this book in one sitting as I just couldn't put it down. The story line was original, intriguing and made you feel like you were part of the action. As well as this there were many twists and turns that kept me hooked and the book was really well written with a solid plot. The book didn't reveal everything straight away which was great as it left in suspense right up until the end.” ~Lucy M 5/5
“ I found that it's surprisingly original concept was quite common in real life but not so much in books. I found it a delightful read that I will look forward to reading in the future. And the new cover! Marvelous.” ~ Kathy H 5/5
“All I can say is WOW! This book was amazing and different. I love the twist and detail she used I was instantly pulled in and felt like I was there with the characters.” ~Brianna 5/5
Tour Wide Giveaways (optional)
- 1 ebook copy of Deadly to Love through amazon kindle (INT)
- Deadly to Love Swag (UK ONLY)
Click the banner to see the tour schedule...